Scare Up Some Candy + A Frighteningly Tough Program Lineup
· 3 min read
It’s the season for surprises, Rivals, and here’s a big one for you!
We’re rolling out sweet treats with a new program-level currency in the game you can only earn via special events: it’s time for Candy!
Each week of the Monster Smash Program will feature a cycle of events that exclusively reward candy. Trick or Treat events will start on Thursdays and be open to everyone, Hero events will start on Saturdays and have specific entry criteria for your lineups, and Costume Party events will start on Tuesdays and require a specific base card to enter, which will be available in the Connect Store.
Just like how you shouldn’t eat all of your candy in one night, you shouldn’t spend all of your Candy too too early! We’re putting a Mythical card in the Connect Store with a limited quantity that can only be bought using Candy.
If you miss your chance at the Mythical card, don’t get too spooked! We’ll be putting up Legendary and Epic LE cards and Blueprints, all with limited supply, and putting up special packs and base cards in the Connect, all purchasable with Candy.
Nab These Players for a Monstrous Lineup
We love a good October surprise here at NFL Rivals and so we curated a list of players who scared their opponents with chart-topping performances in the month of October. The more stellar the performance, the higher the player card’s rarity. Also, this program will feature Luminous player cards at the Legendary rarity.
Let’s see who’s jumping out of the packs this time around:
- Kenneth Walker, RB for the Seattle Seahawks
- Cooper Kupp, WR for the LA Rams
- Christian Kirk, WR for the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kyle Pitts, TE for the Atlanta Falcons
- David Bakhtiari, OL for the Green Bay Packers
- Bradley Chubb, DE for the Miami Dolphins
- Vita Vea, DT for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Demario Davis, LB for the New Orleans Saints
- Tariq Woolen, CB for the Seattle Seahawks
- Budda Baker, FS for the Arizona Cardinals
- Ronald Jones, RB for the Dallas Cowboys
- Michael Pittman Jr., WR for the Indianapolis Colts
- Jonah Williams, OL for the Cincinnati Bengals
- Kyler Murray, QB for the Arizona Cardinals
- Larry Ogunjobi, DT for the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Devin White, LB for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Kolton Miller, OL for the Las Vegas Raiders
- Kendall Fuller, CB for the Washington Commanders
- Randy Gregory, DE for the Denver Broncos
- Vonn Bell, SS for the Carolina Panthers
- Damien Harris, RB for the Buffalo Bills
- Jason Sanders, K for the Miami Dolphins
- Mike Williams, WR for the LA Chargers
- Kyle Dugger, SS for the New England Patriots
- Penei Sewell, OL for the Detroit Lions
- Jonathan Greenard, DE for the Houston Texans
- Zaire Franklin, LB for the Indianapolis Colts
- Dustin Hopins, K for the Cleveland Browns
- Xavier McKinney, FS for the NY Giants
- Lonnie Johnson Jr., CB for the New Orleans Saints
- Robert Tonyan, TE for the Chicago Bears
- Andy Dalton, QB for the Carolina Panthers
And here are your Monster Smash chase players:
- Derrick Henry, RB for the Tennessee Titans
- Aaron Donald, DT for the LA Rams
- Deebo Samuel, WR for the San Francisco 49ers
- Marlon Humphrey, CB for the Baltimore Ravens
- Lane Johnson, OL for the Philadelphia Eagles
- Matthew Judon, DE for the New England Patriots
- Bobby Okereke, LB for the NY Giants
- Kirk Cousins, QB for the Minnesota Vikings
- Justin Simmons, FS for the Denver Broncos
- CJ Uzomah, TE for the NY Jets
We hope you’re ready for the most fright-tastic program yet, Rivals. Jump on those packs and special events sooner than later or else be haunted forever!