Season 2 Begins March 29th
· 3 min read
Welcome to Season 2, Party-goers~!
It’s time to enter this new season of Blankos swinging – featuring a new N.O.O.B. design, Party Pass, Blanko drop, build content, and fixes, Season 2 kicks off March 29th, at 10:00 AM PDT / 17:00 UTC!
There will be a 30-minute downtime starting at 9:30 AM PDT / 16:30 UTC in preparation for Season 2.
Let’s take a look at what Blankos Block Party has to offer in Season 2:
Season 2 N.O.O.B.
It’s not a new season of Blankos without a new N.O.O.B. on the Block – this new-to-the-world Blanko can’t wait to get their party on!
Everyone who plays Blankos Block Party during Season 2 will get their very own Season 2 N.O.O.B.!
Season 2 Party Pass: Kawaiimono
Kirā, Mekoneko, and Rumi are ready to begin their big adventure – all it’s missing is you!
Complete Challenges, obtain Hype Points, and claim EXCLUSIVE rewards in Season 2’s all new Party Pass!
Party Pass: Kawaiimono kicks off with the start of Season 2 on March 29th, at 10:00 AM PDT / 17:00 UTC.
More info can be found HERE.
Season 2 Blanko Drop - Pandamonium
We’ve got a brand new Blanko hitting the Shop in Season 2 – accompanied by 3 NEW Accessories and a CUSTOM box, get ready to embrace the Pandamonium on April 6th at 3:00 PM PDT / 22:00 UTC!
More info can be found HERE.
Season 2 Blankos have access to the same classes as Season 1 Blankos; they can be a Bruiser, Tracer, or Trickster.
Season 2 Build Content
Season 2 brings new Build content inspired by Party Pass: Kawaiimono!
- Painterly Grass
- Old Pavers
- Stone Shingles
- Terracotta Shingles
- Yellow Cracked Plaster
These props do moderate damage and knockback!
- Pendulum Sword
- Tech Ball
- Bamboo Stalks
- Bamboo Leaves
A new soundtrack has been added to Build Mode also inspired by Party Pass: Kawaiimono!
Changes & Bug Fixes
Below are a list of changes and bug fixes for the start of Season 2:
These changes and fixes will go live on March 28th, at 9:00 AM PDT / 16:00 UTC, after a 1-hour downtime.
- The ‘Daze’ effect has been removed from players affected by Wrecker’s Dunk.
- The Merch Tent 2 and Merch Tent 3 props have been renamed to Mouth House 2 and Mouth House 3.
- Fixed players not being able to close the 'You've got rewards!' pop-up after a Brawl Party ends.
- Fixed the 'GradeUp a Blanko to Good' challenge tracking progress when leveling an already Good grade Blanko.
- Fixed players getting softlocked when clicking the Challenges widget while searching for a Brawl.
- Fixed text spilling out of the Next Reward box for Blankenstein Uncaged and Blankenstein BNB.
- Fixed KO and Target trial parties displaying placeholder text.
- Fixed Tracer's Downward Spiral Perk displaying an inaccurate description.
- Fixed an overlap between the Message of the Day and Social tiles.
- Fixed the 'Earn 40 pins in Blanko Brawl' challenge from displaying as 'Earn 50 pins in Blanko Brawl'.
- Fixed players being able to cover each other in darts in Target Parties.
- Fixed players not being able to chat with each other during the Brawl Results screen.
Be on the lookout for EVEN MORE content and fixes dropping during Season 2!