It’s Time to Harvest Acorns & Feel Grateful for This Lineup
· 3 min read
We’re deep in fall and it’s time for another program on NFL Rivals: Autumn Rush is live today!
The Autumn Rush program will feature a weekly rotation of events, much like Monster Smash. We’re replacing Costume Party with The Roaster and Trick or Treat is now The Gravy Boat.
The Roaster events will start on Tuesdays and require a specific base card to enter that you can snag in the Connect for some Acorns. The Gravy Boat events will be open to everyone, while the competitive events that give out LE cards will again kick off on Saturdays.
Like a squirrel saves up its acorns for hibernation, you’ll want to hang on to yours for the Mythical card prize we’re dropping in the Connect!
If you miss your chance at the Mythical card, don’t get too spooked! We’ll be putting up Legendaries and Epic LE cards and Blueprints, all with limited supply, and putting up special packs and base cards in the Connect, all of which you can buy with Acorns.
Here’s Your Autumnal Lineup
Crunching leaves and cool breezes have us raring to go for this program. Check out the lineup of player cards we’re dropping in packs, the Acorn Shop, and in competitive events! As per usual, Autumn Rush will feature Luminous player cards that are also Legendary.
Here’s who’s running up in packs:
- Jonathan Taylor, RB for the Indianapolis Colts
- Michael Thomas, WR for the New Orleans Saints
- Kerby Joseph, FS for the Detroit Lions
- Josh Allen, DE for the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Jeffrey Simmons, DT for the Tennessee Titans
- Adam Thielen, WR for the Carolina Panthers
- Quenton Nelson, OL for the Indianapolis Colts
- Dallas Goedert, TE for the Philadelphia Eagles
- Jordan Hicks, LB for the Minnesota Vikings
- Xavien Howard, CB for the Miami Dolphins
- Travis Etienne Jr., RB for the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Brian Burns, DE for the Carolina Panthers
- Harold Landry III, LB for the Tennessee Titans
- Jeff Okudah, CB for the Atlanta Falcons
- Dak Prescott, QB for the Dallas Cowboys
- Marvin Jones Jr., WR for the Detroit Lions
- Tyler Smith, OL for the Dallas Cowboys
- Joey Slye, K for the Washington Commanders
- Chris Jones, DT for the Kansas City Chiefs
- Jimmie Ward, FS for the Houston Texans
- Matt Prater, K for the Arizona Cardinals
- Josh Uche, LB for the New England Patriots
- Dalvin Cook, RB for the NY Jets
- Deshaun Watson, QB for the Cleveland Browns
- Jermaine Eluemunor, OL for the Las Vegas Raiders
- Yannick Ngakoue, DE for the Chicago Bears
- Rasul Douglas, CB for the Green Bay Packers
- Ed Oliver, DT for the Buffalo Bills
- Jamison Crowder, WR for the Washington Commanders
- Justin Houston, DE for the Carolina Panthers
- Leonard Floyd, LB for the Buffalo Bills
- Nate Davis, OL for the Chicago Bears
And here are your Autumn Rush chase players:
- Derwin James Jr., SS for the LA Chargers
- Jimmy Graham, TE for the New Orleans Saints
- Matthew Stafford, QB for the LA Rams
- J.C. Jackson, CB for the New England Patriots
- Fred Warner, LB for the San Francisco 49ers
- DeAndre Hopkins, WR for the Tennessee Titans
- Eric Kendricks, LB for the LA Chargers
- Dawson Knox, TE for the Buffalo Bills
- Alex Highsmith, DE for the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Cordarelle Patterson, RB for the Atlanta Falcons
- Maliek Collins, DT for the Houston Texans
We hope you’re ready for some cider and pumpkin pie this season as we kick off Autumn Rush today!