Mythical Marketplace Update Changelog
· 1 min read
The Mythical Marketplace update has completed! Here’s a list of the changes we’ve made and any known issues.
- Enabled the use of your Uphold balances, including cryptocurrencies*, to pay for items in the marketplace
- Update to the Wallet page to show all payment and payout methods in one place
- “Buy from” always shows the lowest price available for the item type, regardless of the filter selected
Solved known issue
- Recent sale price chart now flows left to right
- While logging in from a buy page, after successful login you don’t see a Oops page for a few seconds anymore
- You can now use the Mythical Balance to pay if you don’t have at least one saved credit card
- You cannot use the Mythical Balance to pay if you don’t have at least one saved credit card
- Price filter slider maxes out at 1000, even though values above are allowed
- Some text overflow on mobile views
- “Sell item” popup does not redirect to the correct item to sell
- Transaction history is not showing up in time order
Thank you for your continued support of Mythical Games. We will continue to improve and add new features to the Mythical Marketplace.