Early Access Hotfix 6.3.1 Changelog
· 1 min read
- Fixed an issue where challenges that required players to collect vibes were not counting more than 100 vibes per Party.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be given a N.O.O.B. Blanko in their Shelves when purchasing an XP Chip bundle in the Shop.
- Fixed an issue where if one player was left in a Brawl Party, they’d disappear mid-match.
- Fixed an issue where if one player was left when loading into the finale of a Brawl, they’d be sent back to the Desk.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be rewarded negative points in the Brawl Blowout Event if players were to leave the Party.
- Fixed an issue where if the would-be overall winner of a Brawl match leaves the finale of a Brawl, the Brawl Champ podium wouldn’t display a Blanko.
- Fixed an issue causing all players in a Brawl match to be caught on ‘Processing Results’, after a Stage had ended.
- Mode Select mode descriptions have been updated.
- The image for the Blowout Event in the Mode Select menu has been updated.