Early Access Hotfix 6.2.0 Changelog
· 1 min read
- Fixed an issue that caused the player's game to crash when transitioning between Brawl Stages.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Use 2 Different Blankos in Brawl' challenge would progress without changing Blankos.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Qualify in Blanko Brawl' challenges would progress if the player gets eliminated in Stage 2 of Brawl.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Strike 10 Blankos With The Bat Using The Jump Attack', 'Get 12 Unique Pins in Brawl', and the ‘Strike Blankos with the third swing of a melee combo’ challenges could be completed without meeting the requirements.
- Fixed an issue where Parties' time of day was always set to 'day'.
- Fixed an issue where players could equip Blankos that have been listed on the Mythical Marketplace.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Vibe Vampire' pin could be earned by knocking out 100 vibes from another player, instead of the intended 200.
- Fixed an issue where the Hype progression counter on the Party Pass reward track would no longer be visible, or be very stretched, when the player navigated to the rewards track from the Shelf.
- Fixed an issue where the Hype required per tier would be misaligned on the Party Pass reward track.