Early Access Hotfix 5.2.0 Changelog
· 1 min read
In this hotfix, we see a change to how vibe collect challenges work, as well as a few bug fixes.
- The cap of 100 vibes per Party applied to all challenges relating to collecting vibes has been removed.
- [Fixed] The ‘Play Blankos Block Party’ challenges do not progress when first launching onto the Desk.
- [Fixed] The player starts Block Parties with all of their abilities off cooldown, even when some of them shouldn’t be.
- [Fixed] The game can sometimes ‘soft lock’ after the results sequence.
- [Fixed] Challenges that require players to perform drift jumps in Blanko Brawl can be completed in the Junction and non-Brawl Parties.
- [Fixed] Some elements of Harlekin’s Run Trail VFX appear as white boxes.