Early Access Hotfix 5.0.2 Changelog
· 1 min read
Hey, party-goers! We’ve just pushed a new hotfix that takes care of a very impactful issue, as well as other bug fixes!
- [Fixed] After a Brawl Party, there’s a chance that the game will hang on ‘Processing Results’, soft-locking the game.
- [Fixed] When loading into the third Stage of Blanko Brawl, it’s possible to encounter a HITANDMISS error.
- [Fixed] When completing a party started via the Party Bus, it’s possible that the game fails to progress after finishing, bringing the players back to the Desk.
- [Fixed] Destructible boxes fail to break visually.
- [Fixed] Destructible boxes fail to break when struck by the Blanko Bat.
- [Fixed] When using Graf Kidd as the Splice Blanko in the Blender, performing two MashUps soft-locks the game.
- [Fixed] It’s possible to get stuck loading into the Junction when trying to enter after changing your Blankos’ accessories in the Shelf.
- [Fixed] Hidden challenges can be viewed when scrolling the challenge text over the gradients on the top and bottom of the screen.
- [Fixed] Skills don’t work in the Junction.