EARLY ACCESS HOTFIX 5.0.1 CHANGELOG
· 1 min read
Hey, party-goers! With our newest hotfix that just went out, we've fixed many issues that will improve the quality of the game experience!
- [Fixed] Blankos were stuttering during hover jumps, caused by some missed state synchronization.
- [Fixed] There was a bug in our error handling logic for our analytics system, which meant that when analytics data failed to send it was causing some server crashes.
- [Improved] General lag and stutter across the board. This was being caused by clock drift between our server and client.
- [Fixed] Numerous exceptions that were detected post launch causing general client instability and framerate issues.
- [Improved] We were sending way more data over the network than needed for vibe pickups, causing some packet loss on vibe-heavy levels. This has now been squished down to a more reasonable size.
- [Fixed] Join codes were sticking around during the party.
- [Fixed] The 'Spend 5000 XP Tokens' challenge was not working properly for everyone.